Sunday, June 3, 2007

Unsearchable

Eph. 3:8 (NKJV)

To me, who am less than the least of all the saints, this grace was given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ,


We live in a day when unsearchable seems too extreme. With modern Satellites and computers, I can literally look at a satellite photo of my house. (see my house here) I also have vast libraries of knowledge at my finger tips. Just 50 years ago, the libraries of the world were virtually inaccessible, but now I can Google any word or idea. I can read Wikipedia and find the scoop on just about everything. However, Google will never be able to access all the unsearchable riches of Christ. It cannot be cataloged. It is beyond comprehension. I am glad that I have such a God. I am glad that I will spend eternity learning and understand His greatness. The fact that his riches are unsearchable does not discourage me, my goal is not to learn everything and be finished with Him. the joy is in the journey. Today, I want to learn something new about my Savior.

No comments: